|Northwest senior SG Quez Evans|
- Colerain 76 Ryle (KY) 48: Senior guard Eli'sha Campbell led all Cardinal scorers with 12 points, as 8 players went for at least 6 points. Craig Liegibel also was in double figures for Colerain with 11 points.
- Badin 54 Northwest 49: A stagnant first half, where jumpshots simply would not fall, left Badin trailing by 9 on the road as Northwest's 3-2 zone got the best of the visitors. Badin turned the tables beginning early in the fourth quarter with a full-court press that took Northwest out of their game as they came back from down ten to tie the game with 3:00 left, eventually forcing overtime at 42-42. In overtime it was all Badin as they got their first buckets, mainly off the momentum they had achieved by coming back, and never allowed the Knights a chance to get back in it. Jimmy Kes (13 points), Morgan Reynolds (11 points), Max Adams (10 points), and Joe Marot (10 points) all scored in double figures in the Badin win. Northwest was led by the 11 points of junior post Kevin Worsham and the 9 points of senior SG Quez Evans. Isaiah Jones, a freshman PG, had a solid floor game for Northwest with 5 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and a steal.
- Mark Minch- '12 Lakota East SF: Out until late January with a foot injury.
- Tommy Kreyenhagen- '12 Summit SG: Out until January with a shoulder injury.
- Allante Foster- '12 Colerain SF: Game to game decision after recovering from concussion symptoms.
- Malcolm Smith- '12 Princeton SG: Out until early January with a broken foot.
- Jessie Funderberg- '12 Winton Woods SG: Out until late January with a hand injury.
- Chazz Gwinn- '12 Northwest SG: Game to game decision with an ankle injury.