|Summit junior PG Kevin Johnson and Woodward|
junior wing Tyrone Whithead in Summit's 55-30 road win
- Summit 55 Woodward 30: The defensive pressure and efficient offense of the Silver Knights propelled them to a 18-4 lead after the first quarter in a game that never got interesting after that. Another Silver Knights run to start the second half was all Summit needed to put the game out of reach as they turned in a good performance on both ends of the court. The offensive production came mostly from star guards Kevin Johnson, the junior scored 16 points with 6 rebounds and 4 assists, and sophomore Antonio Woods, a sophomore point who tallied 10 points with 6 rebounds and 3 assists. Summit also got a near double-double performance from senior post Holdy Hertzel who finished with 9 points and 10 rebounds. Woodward was led by the 8 points of junior wing Tyrone Whitehead.
- Trinity (KY) 76 Taft 72: The Senators fall to 0-3 at the City of the Palms Classic in Florida with a disappointing overtime loss to a team they probably should've beat. Senior post Adolphus Washington exploded for 31 points and 14 rebounds, giving him 71 points in 3 games in Florida, but that wasn't enough to get Taft the win. The Senators got 14 points from senior wing Jalean Lowe and 13 points from senior guard Jermaine Freeman. Taft plays their final game tomorrow before returning to Ohio.
- Princeton 88 North Broward (FL) 74: The Vikings improve to 2-0 at the Rock Holiday Classic in Florida; after trailing at the half the Vikings bust the game wide open in the fourth behind the continued success of senior post De'arius "Tank" Young who scored 21 points in the win. Princeton again got great production off their bench as junior wing Darius Hilson came in to score 17; while for the second night in a row over ten players scored for Princeton.
- Lakota West 56 Lakota East 51: In a game being billed as an instant classic the Thunderhawks slowly chipped away at a double figure Firebirds lead, built off a great defensive first half, but were unable to get close enough as West takes the rivalry win. Sophomore guard Tyler Williams stepped up with 15 big points in the win while junior guard Monty Boykins scored 11, senior post Jackson Blue scored 10, and junior guard Ali Barnes added on 8 for West. The men of East were led by the 15 points of junior wing Stedman Lowry and the 12 points of both Zach Panzecca, a junior post, and Keith Brady, a junior forward.
- Mason 54 Fairfield 52: The Comets "Big 3" were not about to allow a second consecutive league loss as they won a thriller on the road against previously undefeated Fairfield. Senior wing Darrin Harris tallied 21 points, senior guard JD Sprague went for 17 points, and senior forward Mike Van Kleunen added 14 as Mason rallied from a fourth quarter deficit to get the win. For Fairfield, senior post Brandon Murphy led the way with 15 points and 8 rebounds.
- Turpin 53 Milford 42: The Spartans remain undefeated, few would've predicted that, as they defeated an Eagle team that has typically handled Turpin well. Senior guard Mitch Stevens had another nice night for Turpin, scoring 22 points, and sophomore Zach McCormick added 14 points (in limited minutes due to foul trouble). Milford was led by the 15 points and 10 rebounds of senior center Rob Overbeck in the loss.
- Moeller 65 Brookwood (GA) 24: 15 Crusaders scored, which has to be a school record, as Moeller raced out to a 21 point lead after the first quarter and steadily increased it over the game. Senior post Tony Sabato was the high scorer for Moeller as he scored 9 points in the win, the next leading scorer was junior post Patrick Wrencher with 8 points.
- Sycamore 50 Colerain 48: Aves junior guard Isaiah Brown scored triple his average with 21 points to help Sycamore pull the huge upset, giving Colerain it's second consecutive league loss. The 16 points of junior guard Kane Thompson, and 12 points of senior wing Eli'sha Campbell, were not enough as the Cardinals were unable to complete the comeback.
- St. Xavier 48 Bishop Fenwick 45: The Bombers rallied from a fourth quarter deficit to get the win behind the 17 points of junior guard Alex Blink and the 13 points of sophomore forward Roderick Mills.
- Dayton Carroll 66 Roger Bacon 58: Junior forward Erik Edwards led the Spartans with 16 points, while sophomore guard Austin Frentsos added 10, in a disappointing loss for the young Bacon squad.
- Lockland 59 Wyoming 47: The Panthers outscored the Cowboys 13-1 in the 2nd overtime period of a win that much closer then the score suggests. Junior guard Dylan Wedlock led Lockland with 23 points.
- Northwest 54 CHCA 46: 7 different Knights scored at least 5 points, led by senior wing Chazz Gwinn and freshman PG Isaiah Jones with 10 each, as Northwest defeated CHCA.
- LaSalle 52 McNicholas 34
- Newport Central Catholic 77 North College Hill 60
- Walnut Hills 63 Anderson 48