|Tim Coleman scored all 12 of his points|
in the fourth in Withrow's comeback victory over Aiken.
- Withrow 61 Aiken 55: Junior combo guard Tim Coleman scored all 12 of his points in the fourth quarter as Withrow rallied from a 7 points fourth quarter deficit to stay undefeated. Coleman gave Withrow their first lead since the first quarter with 4:42 to play as his free throw made the score 45-44 and Aiken never got back on top again as moments later their two starting forwards, junior Mikey Thompson and senior Paul Woodson, each got called for their fifth foul. The Falcons controlled the tempo and style of play for much of the game, forcing the Withrow guards to settle for jumpshots and holding the Tigers star junior post Devin Williams to just 9 points and 12 rebounds. Senior guard Willie Moore and junior guard Austin Grimes were the best two players on the floor tonight as Moore finished with 17 points and 7 assists while Grimes went for 21 points and 12 rebounds. The Tigers won the game with their depth and usual balanced perimeter scoring as Coleman was joined by senior wing Erron Nichols with 12; while junior guard Corey Wise and sophomore point guard Tyonte Robertson each chipped in 9 points. Senior guard Stevon Nelms also scored in double figures with 10 for Aiken but it was the missed free throws of all the Aiken stars down the stretch that opened the door for Coleman, Wise, Robertson, and company to push the ball and get enough baskets for a come from behind win.
- Grace Prep (TX) 65 Taft 62: The Senators first loss in almost a full calendar year comes to a top ten team in the country, led by Baylor signee 7'0 PF Isaiah Austin (21 points), in the opening round of the prestigious City of the Palms Classic in Florida. The Senators led 36-32 at the half but lost the game in the second half due to poor free throw shooting down the stretch as they finished 11/28 from the line. Senior post Adolphus Washington led Taft with 20 points and 12 rebounds, senior guard Ra'Saan Jackson scored 15, senior wing Jalean Lowe scored 12, and senior guard Orlando Berry played a nice overall game with 7 points, 7 assists, and 5 steals. Taft will play again in the tournament against an opponent yet to be determined on Monday afternoon.
- Dayton Jefferson 52 Lockland 48: Junior guard DJ Wingfield led all scorers with 18 points in the loss. Junior wing Dylan Wedlock added 12 points for Lockland in the loss.
- Woodward 63 Oak Ridge (FL) 58: Senior forward Chris Connell scored 16 points with 11 rebounds in his first game in a Woodward uniform after missing early season games with an injury. Senior guard Eric Hill also scored 13 points in the win.
- St. Xavier 73 Glen Este 45: Junior guards Ben Carroll and Alex Blink each scored 14 points in the Bombers blowout win.
- Milford 58 Brookwood (GA) 51: Senior post Robert Overbeck led all scorers with 21 points while juniors Garrett Mayleben (post) and Brennan Ferrell (guard) each scored 15.
- West High 75 Hughes 67: Senior guard Bubba Hill's 22 points and junior forward Marquez Carpenter's career high 20 points helped West High rebound from a Friday night loss with a high scoring second half. West High also received boosts from junior post Cortez adams (12 points), senior wing Keevin Tyus (12 points), and senior guard Darrell Bullock (9 points). Hughes was led by the career high 28 points of junior guard Terry Cook, the 15 points of sophomore wing Kevin Daniels, and the 13 points of sophomore PG Angel Rivera; all three of whom hit at least 3 three-pointers.