- North College Hill 65 Roger Bacon 61: The NCH Trojans trailed by as many as ten points in the fourth quarter before mounting a comeback to take the win and improve to 3-0. Senior wing Jamal Ivery continues his scoring run with 24 points in this one. Sophomore wing Carlas Jackson led Bacon with a career high 15 points in the loss.
- Princeton 91 Bryan Station (KY) 63: The Vikings made a statement with a blowout win led by the 14 points and 11 assists (with only 1 turnover) of junior PG Dorian Jordan. Senior post De'arius Young added on 16 points to lead the Vikings in scoring while junior wing Eric Tivis poured in 10, junior forward Darius Hilson scored 12, and senior guard Deion Isham added another 10 in the win.
- LaSalle 56 Woodward 23: Another night, another great defensive effort for the Lancers as they won their third game of the week behind the 18 points of senior guard Josh Lemons and the 14 points of junior guard Conner Speed.
- Winton Woods 81 Fern Creek (KY) 66
- Shroder 79 Highlands (KY) 45: Senior post Ladell Griffin led Shroder with 17 points and senior wing Vernon Montgomery added 14 as Shroder got their second win in three days.
- Clark 59 Finneytown 46: Senior guard Max Hassell led all scorers with 15 for Clark.
- Mount Healthy 38 Northwest 37: The Knights fall to a disappointing 0-3 as they lose a low scoring game. Ramar Hairston and Quez Evans were the game high scorers with 10 each, both for the losing side.
- Holy Cross (KY) 74 Madeira 63: Junior guard Andrew Benentendi led all scorers with 22 points in the loss as Madeira continues their slow start at 1-3.
- Indian Hill 61 Loveland 35
Dec 11, 2011
After a day marked by Cincinnati fans arguing over who was to blame for the Crosstown Shootout brawl it seems refreshing to take a look back at the day that was in high school hoops.....
Posted by Corey @ CPHR at 2:20 AM