|Paul Woodson had a great stat line|
in Aiken's comeback win over Elder
JB's Pick Six turned out to be the best game of the night, with the predicted winner correct, as several games came down to the wire........
- Madeira 58 Indian Hill 57: As expected the game came down to the wire, as Madeira took total control of the drivers seat in the CHL with a one point home victory behind the 26 points of Andrew Benintendi.
- Aiken 73 Elder 70: After trailing for all of the game senior guard Willie Moore put the dagger on a comeback by hitting a big three pointer to give Aiken the lead with less then a minute remaining. Moore finished with 25 points, 8 assists, and 10 rebounds in the win. Senior forward Paul Woodson added 27 points and 13 rebounds for Aiken; while sophomore guard Correy Cavins chipped in 13 points. Sophomore forward Taylor Lee led Elder with 15 points and 7 rebounds.
- Mason 51 Colerain 40: Senior guard JD Sprague scored 17 points and senior wing Darrin Harris added 14 as the Comets got the win. Colerain was led by the 14 points of junior guard Milt Davis in the loss.
- Fairfield 60 Lakota East 41: Senior forward Keon Benjamin scored a game high 17 points, his third straight game as leading scorer, for Fairfield. Junior guard Robbie Harpring scored 16 for East in the loss.
- Middletown 65 Hamilton 46: Geovonie McKnight scored 20 points and Vincent Edwards totaled 13 points and 15 rebounds in a blowout win for the Middies.
- Lakota West 69 Oak Hills 41: Monty Boykins, a junior guard, scored a game high 18 points for West in a game that they won by a much bigger margin then expected.
- Princeton 60 Sycamore 50: Deion Isham scored 19 points, while senior center De'arius Young won the battle of the bigs against Sycamore's AJ Williams in the Vikings win.
- West High 77 Seven Hills 40: Keevin Tyus and Darrell Bullock each added 16 points in the Mustang win.
- Kettering Alter 62 McNicholas 59: Junior guard Jaaron Simmons scored a team high 21 points to lead Alter to a comeback win. Drew Hall went off for 30 points in the loss.
- Chaminade Julienne 49 Roger Bacon 46: Sophomore wing Justin Bibbs and senior forward John Staley each scored 12 points to lead CJ to the win. Junior Jake Westerfeld, a forward, led Bacon with 11 points in the loss.
- Turpin 54 Milford 32: Senior guard Mitch Stevens scored 19 points while sophomore guard Zach McCormick added 15 in the blowout win.
- Walnut Hills 64 Anderson 43: Junior post Isaiah Johnson scored 20 points with 12 rebounds in another dominant performance by the Eagles.
- Clark 69 Shroder 62: Max Hassell continued his hot scoring streak with 22 points in the win. Shroder was led by senior forward Randale Griffith's 14 points and 7 rebounds.
- Harrison 63 Northwest 56: The streaking Knights were upset by the Wildcats in a frustrating loss, despite the 17 points of sophomore guard Devyn Walker.
- Winton Woods 68 Mt. Healthy 59: Kwan Cheatham led the Warriors with 17 points in the win.
- Reading over Finneytown: Final score not yet available.