CPHR's #1 Ranked Division I team takes it first loss, and a knocked up Lakota East team gets their 2nd win in two days, in a Saturday marked by quality over quantity.....
- Moeller 65 Hughes 49: The Crusaders used their size and experience to out-rebound and defend against a a feisty Hughes team that refused to go away. Moeller was led in scoring, again, by junior wing Josh Davenport. Junior wing Terry Cook led Hughes with 17 points in the loss while sophomore guards Angel Rivera and Kevin Daniels each added 12 points.
- Lakota East 65 Woodward 51: Junior guard Robbie Harpring scored a career high 21 points, while junior post Zach Panzeca added 17 points and 8 rebounds, as East won their 2nd game of the weekend.
- Westerville North 62 Withrow 55: Trailing at the half and missing their top player, in injured junior PG Jack Gibbs, Westerville North dug deep and knocked off undefeated Withrow in Columbus behind the hot shooting of junior combo guard Jaylen Benton. Withrow was led the by the 24 points and 10 rebounds of junior forward Devin Williams and the 15 points of junior guard Corey Wise in the Tiger's first loss.
- Sycamore 62 Loveland 46: 18 points off the bench from sophomore guard Zach Farquhar led the Aves to the win.
- Lakota West 62 Elder 52: The Firebirds bounced back with a win behind the 19 points of junior guard Monty Boykins, the 17 points of sophomore guard Tyler Williams, and the 12 points of junior guard Ali Barnes.