|Josh Lemons & Jeff Larkin had big scoring nights for LaSalle|
- LaSalle 72 Aiken 55: In a game of runs the Lancers wore down the Falcons, and forced them into well over 20 turnovers, as they escaped with the win. Aiken jumped out to an early 21-10 lead by using their overpowering athleticism to score inside against a smaller LaSalle team. From that point sophomore guard Jeff Larkin took over for LaSalle, scoring 17 of his 21 points in the first half, pushing LaSalle to a huge second quarter and a 39-30 halftime lead. Aiken came out and scored the first 8 points of the second half to cut the lead to 1 but crucial mistakes down the stretch in the third quarter allowed the Lancers to take a 50-42 lead into the fourth quarter. The fourth quarter, like the second, belonged to LaSalle as they forced more turnovers and hit free throws to hold on for a win, in a game that was much closer then the score would suggest. Senior guard Josh Lemons was sensational in this one as he scored a game high 31, almost all of them coming in a huge Lancer run that spanned the late third and early fourth quarter. Aiken was led by the 18 points of junior wing Austin Grimes and the 12 points of senior forward Paul Woodson.
- Northwest 76 Norwood 67: Freshman Isaiah Jones scored a career high 24 points as the Knights defeated a very good Norwood team. Senior guard Chazz Gwinn added 19 points for Northwest while senior guard Quez Evans chipped in 12. In the loss Northwest was led by the 16 points of senior guard Deontez McGee and the 23 points of Glen Frank.
- Summit 43 Badin 23: The Silver Knights only led 17-14 at the half before busting open a huge lead in the third quarter by speeding up the tempo of the game. During the third quarter run that put the game out of reach Summit senior guard Tommy Kreyenhagen hit four consecutive three-point shots in his first action of the season as he returned from injury; Kreyenhagen finished with 14 points in the win. Junior guard Kevin Johnson scored 14 points, grabbed 9 rebounds, and had 3 steals for Summit as well. The Knights improve to 12-0 on the season.
- Fairfield 64 Hughes 51: Senior sniper Kyle Smith hit five three-pointers on his way to a career high 20 points as the Indians continued to roll. Senior wing Jeff Woods added 10 points for Fairfield while senior forward Keon Benjamin chipped in 16 in the win. Hughes was led by the game high 24 points of junior wing Terry Cook and the 14 points, with 6 assists, of sophomore PG Angel Rivera in the loss.
- Purcell Marian 48 Kettering Alter 44: The Cavaliers pulled of a huge upset win at home behind the 14 points of senior guard Mike Englert. Star junior guard Jaaron Simmons scored 25 points in the loss.
- Turpin 63 Wilmington 51: The Spartans pulled off an emotional victory in sophomore guard Zach McCormick's first game against his old school. McCormick was 2nd in scoring for Turpin with 14 points, while senior forward Adam Boyer led the charge with 15 points and 10 rebounds, and junior forward Connor Grotton chipped in 13. Unfortunately for Turpin they did lose junior guard Clay Johnson for the rest of the year with a wrist injury; CPHR wishes Clay a quick recovery.
- Winton Woods 77 Edgewood 29: The Warriors ran the visitors out of the gym in a league victory.