|Patrick Wrencher showed great physicality|
down low in a blowout Moeller win over Elder
Tonight might have been marked by low scoring affairs but we did see some close game and great rivalry wins in all the top leagues.......
- Moeller 61 Elder 40: The defense of Moeller made up for the ineffectiveness of the Crusader offense as they used a 16-4 2nd quarter to take control of the game. Junior guard Josh Davenport led Moeller with 12 points while senior guard Jack Cummings added on 11 points. Inside the Crusaders were able to have their way as Patrick Wrencher, a junior post scored 9, as did senior post Devon Gesky. Moeller also got 8 points from Ben Galemmo and 6 from Keith Watkins.
- LaSalle 39 St. Xavier 22: Senior guard Josh Lemons led the Lancers to the win in a low scoring night marked by LaSalle's great defensive effort as Coach Dan Fleming became the schools all-time winningest coach.
- Lakota West 77 Colerain 71: Monty Boykins, a junior guard, had a great shooting night en route to 26 big points to go along with 15 rebounds in the Firebirds overtime win. Ali Barnes and Tyler Williams, both guards, added 20 and 14 respectively in the win. Colerain was led by the 21 points of senior wing Eli'sha Campbell and the 15 points of Deiontay Waiters, CJ Reed, and Milt Davis.
- Princeton 63 Lakota East 39: Senior guard Deion Isham scored 19 points on 8/9 shooting while junior guard D'Juan Scott added 10 points in the win.
- Winton Woods 49 Ross 39: Junior forward Kwan Cheatham scored 13 along with sophomore PG Ronnie Rousseau's 13 in a road win.
- Northwest 63 Talawanda 38: Ramar Hairston scored 14 points in the Knights 8th straight win.
- Taft 95 Hughes 67: Orlando Berry scored 22 and Adolphus Washington chipped in 16 as Taft rolled by the Big Red again. Terry Cook, a junior guard, and sophomore guard Kevin Daniels each added 16 points for Hughes.
- Turpin 57 Anderson 43: Mitch Stevens scored 19 and Zach McCormick added 17 as the Spartans rebounded from the Walnut Hills loss without the sick Connor Grotton.
- Withrow 62 Shroder 43: Tim Coleman, who had missed the last 5 games, led Withrow in scoring with 18 points while senior big man Rozelle Nix added 6 points, 13 rebounds, and 10 blocks.
- Clark 72 Seven Hills 47: Senior guard Max Hassell had another huge scoring night with 26 points in a Clark win, including 5/6 three-pointers in the first quarter.
- Walnut Hills 93 Glen Este 62: Isaiah Johnson scored 21 points, grabbed 13 rebounds, and blocked 5 shots while junior PG Khari Burton scored 18 in another Walnut win.
- Sycamore 54 Fairfield 51: AJ Williams scored 16 points with 11 rebounds as the Aves pulled the upset. Fairfield senior Keon Benjamin was the game high scorer with 20 points.
- Middletown 61 Oak Hills 43: Geovonie McKnight scored 26 points and junior wing Jalin Marshall added 17 points in the Middies win.
- Franklin 74 Valley View 42: Freshman guard Luke Kennard had another monster scoring game with 22 points as the Wildcats remained undefeated. Junior guard Zach Denny scored 28 for VV.
- Mason 24 Hamilton 22: In a low, low, low scoring game Mason senior Mike Van Kleunen was the only double-figure scorer with 10 points.
- Roger Bacon 44 McNicholas 39: The Spartans recovered from a double figure deficit to get the win at home, essentially clinching the GCL Central as they were able to overcome the injury of sophomore wing Carlas Jackson and the 22 points of McNicholas senior wing Drew Hall.
- West High 73 Woodward 52
- Summit 54 CCD 27