|Mitch Stevens led Turpin with 24 in a double OT win|
Two instant classics highlights tonight's schedule:
- Turpin 73 St. Xavier 72: The Spartans survived at home in double overtime over a struggling Bombers team behind the 24 points of senior guard Mitch Stevens, the 21 points of sophomore guard Zach McCormick, and the 18 points with 11 rebounds of senior forward Adam Boyer. A trio of junior guards led St X in scoring as Joe Barrett went for 19 points, Alex Blink 17, and Ben Carroll 12.
- Madeira 62 Jamestown Greenview 58: Junior guard Andrew Benentendi, an Arkansas baseball commit, scored 32 points as Madeira pulled off a frantic comeback in the final ten seconds. Trailing by five with ten seconds left Benentendi hit a three pointer to tie it, then Ben Costello scored his only points of the game to win it for the Mustangs with just two seconds remaining. After a technical foul Benentendi hit two free throws and Madeira escaped on their home floor over one of SW Ohio's premiere D3 teams. For Greenview highly regarded junior forward Evan Bradds, an Ohio University commit, scored 27 in the loss after overcoming a slow start.
- Taft 86 West High 76: Senior wing Jalean Lowe scored 24 points for the Senators and senior point guard Orlando Berry Jr chipped in 20 points and 8 assists in another Taft win. Senior guard Jermaine Freeman was next in scoring for Taft with 13 while Dwayne Stanford added 12 and Adolphus Washington 10. West High senior guard Lionel "Bubba" Hill surpassed the 1,000 point mark with a game high 27 points in the loss while senior forwards Keevin Tyus and Floyd Lee added 18 and 15 respectively.
- Aiken 56 Shroder 43: Junior forward Mikey Thompson scored a career high 24 points in a Falcons win.
- Hughes 53 Woodward 52: Junior wing Terry Cook led all scorers with 18 in a Big Red win. Hughes outscored the Bulldogs 22-10 in the fourth quarter to get their 2nd conference win of the season. Sophomore guards Kevin Daniels and Angel Rivera each added 12 points for Hughes while senior wing Eric Hill led Woodward with 18.
- Morgantown (WV) 61 Withrow 48: The Tigers lost for the second time in as many days as they were upset by the tough minded host team on the road. Senior forward Tyler Jordan was named the day's MVP with a double-double performance, while senior guards Damon Gooch and Kendall Beamon each scored in double figures.
- Lockland 59 Belmont 57: Junior guards DJ Wingfield and Dylan Wedlock scored 17 and 14 respectively to win the game for Lockland.
- Clark 79 Indian Hill 68: Senior guard Max Hassell scored 29 points in the Clark win.
-Loveland senior guard Anthony LaMachia has verbally committed to play college basketball at Grinnell College, a Division III school in Iowa.
-Junior guard Kyle Logan has transferred from Lakota West to Cincinnati Christian.