|Aiken senior SG Willie Moore|
A day marked by several games matching Cincinnati and Dayton opponents had its ups and downs for local teams, while Willie Moore turned in one of the city's best individual performances of the season.....
- LaSalle 48 Dayton Northmont 34: Josh Lemons scored 16 points while fellow senior guard Ben Mercer chipped in 10 off the bench as LaSalle overcame a slow start to comfortably win in Dayton. Northmont was led by senior guard Devon Carter with 15 points.
- Aiken 71 Indian Hill 52: Willie Moore scored 32 points in only three quarters of play, along with 10 rebounds and 5 assists, as Aiken put themselves in strong position to earn the Southwest Divsion II number two seed in the tournament draw.
- Dayton Jefferson 73 Woodward 68: Senior guards Nick Thornton and Devon Foster each scored 17 points, leading Jefferson to a huge fourth quarter to take the win at home. Woodward was led by the 19 points of senior wing Eric Hill.
- Urbana 59 North College Hill 47: Despite the 21 points of senior wing Jamal Ivery and the 13 points of senior guard Louis Walker the Trojans were unable to get the win over highly regarded Urbana at home. Urbana was led by the 31 points of Zach Stillings.
- Milford 48 Goshen 46: Sharpshooting junior guard Brennan Ferrell scored 19 points to lead the Eagles to the win.
- Franklin 79 Edgewood 34: Junior guard Trevor Lakins scored 16 while freshman guard Luke Kennard added 14 as the Wildcats remain undefeated. Senior forwards Jacob and Justin Rossi added 10 and 12 points respectively in the win.
- Summit's game tomorrow in Louisville with Scott County has been cancelled and will not be reschedule. The undefeated Silver Knights are currently seeking an opponent for their 20th game.