Trey Casey led LaSalle to a huge road win.LaSalle 68 Winton Woods 55: A game that was much closer then the score indicates, in fact Winton Woods had the lead until a third quarter buzzer beater, this game lived up to expectations. Semaj Christon put Winton Woods on his back and proved that he belongs on the list of elite players in Ohio. Christon finished with 23 points on pull up jumpers, transition layups, and a dunk down the middle of the lane that electrified the crowd early. It was all LaSalle in the fourth quarter however, senior guard Trey Casey was excellent scoring 20 points for the Lancers. Matt Woeste and Ryan Fleming each had 12, Josh Lemmons 11, and Brandon Neel 10. For Winton Woods senior guard Dion Dearmond added 16 and three point specialist Dennis Thomas had 8. Pictures from last night's game.
Winton Woods' Semaj Christon had a huge night.Lakota East 64 Colerain 26: No one expected it to be this kind of blowout, but that's the type of season it has been so far for East. Allante Foster, a junior forward, led East with 16 points. Senior point guard Mike Boyd added 10 and senior shooting guard RJ Leppert had 9.
- Mason 61 Sycamore 35: Another strong defensive game for Mason. Their star, senior wing Brian Carden, scored 13 points and sharpshooting junior guard JD Sprague added 16.
- Roger Bacon 54 Elder 41: Senior combo guard Paul Byrd led the way with 16 points and versatile small forward Jabriel Coaston added 15.
- Lakota West 62 Middletown 59: In a major upset West knocked off one of the league favorites in Middletown. Sophomore guard Monty Boykins went off for 23 points, CPHR said earlier watch out when this man gets his confidence. For Middletown, Geovonie McKnight their star junior guard scored 12.
- Princeton 55 Hamilton 39: Senior shooting guard Marcus Monterio led the way with 16 points.
- Fairfield 46 Oak Hills 40
- Anderson 62 Indian Hill 56
- McNicholas 48 Seven Hills 47
- Wyoming 43 Mt. Healthy 32
- Milford 50 Glen Este 37
- Walnut Hills 56 Loveland 45
- Turpin 60 Kings 59
- Clark 76 Norwood 44
Jan 5, 2011
One major upset in the GMC and a thriller between two top ten teams highlight last nights games:
Posted by Corey @ CPHR at 10:53 AM