|Mike Boyd helped East improve to 12-0|
Also, in case you weren't up in Dayton this weekend then here is video of the Gary Harris dunk against Taft
- Lakota East 69 Mason 65: After jumping out to an early lead in the first quarter Lakota East allowed Mason to come back slowly and the Comets hit a three pointer as time expired to force overtime. Lakota East was able to gut out the win in overtime to stay undefeated and hold on to their spot atop the the GMC standings. Mike Boyd had a great game for East with 20 points, converting 12/17 FT's, and had 6 steals. Senior guards RJ Leppert (12 points) and Jalen Goodwin (11) also were effective for East. Mason was led by Brian Carden's 19 points and 11 rebounds.
- Withrow 75 Hamilton 56: Aaron Thomas led the way with 18 points in a hot shooting night for Withrow. Tigers power forward Devin Williams, CPHR's new #1 player in '13, scored 16 points and grabbed 9 rebounds in the win. Senior wing Carl Porter chipped in 14 points and 8 rebounds and junior guard Kendall Beamon added 10 points for Withrow.
- Alter 58 Elder 53: Sophomore sensation Jarron Simmons went off for 30 points.
- Walnut Hills 54 St. Xavier 52: Sophomore big man Isiah Johnson had a career high 19 points as Walnut got a nice upset win. Senior big man Benson Browne scored 11 and sophomore guard Sterling Gilmore added 10.
- West High 52 Seven Hills 45: Bubba Hill scored 14 and Keevin Tyus 13 for the Mustangs.
- Highlands 50 Shroder 48: Shroder struggled with their ball-handling without junior point guard Trey Dees who is out this week with a head injury. Jalen Billups scored 13 for Shroder, junior center Ladell Griffin scored 11, and junior power forward Randale Griffith added 8.
- LaSalle 57 Carroll 43: Brandon Neel led the Lancers with 19 points.
- Indian Hill 72 Clark 60: Junior forward Austin Trout scored 23 points and junior forward Teddy Kremchek scored 24 for Indian Hill. Clark was led by junior guard Max Hassel's 24 points.
- Winton Woods 78 Edgewood 39: Semaj Christon led the way with 19 points.
- Northwest 70 Norwood 60: Deontez McGee, Norwood's star junior guard, continued his great scoring season with 23 points in a loss. Northwest was led by senior Mel Hunter's 16.