|Bubba Hill of West High and Aiken's |
Tyonte Robertson went at it on Friday
- West High 57 Aiken 53: With Austin Grimes missing the game with a minor injury Aiken was shorthanded on the boards and it showed. West High big men Josh Chancellor, Cortez Adams, and Marquez Carpenter were excellent on the glass tonight. Chancellor had his best scoring night this year with 11 points and Adams added 10. Wing Keevin Tyus scored 11 for West High and point guard Lionel Hill added 12. For Aiken, Gene Primus led them with 13 points in an offense that never was able to get going. More game pictures
- Taft 76 Shroder 54: Orlando Berry Jr. led Taft with 11 points, 9 assists, 5 steals; Adolphus Washington had 15 and 14 while Dwayne Stanford added 11 and 12. Junior wing Jalean Lowe scored 11 points. Senior big man Jalen Billups led Shroder with 18.
- Withrow 81 Hughes 68: Aaron Thomas scored 24 points and Devin Willliams added 17 points and 10 rebounds. Carl Porter also scored 15 for Withrow and Kevin Jones added 12. Sophomore guard Terry Cook of Hughes scored 20 points and freshman guard Kevin Daniels added 13.
- Summit 52 North College Hill 50: Junior guard Tommy Kreyenhagen led Summit in scoring with 17 and hit the game winning free throws with less then 10 seconds left after a NCH technical.
- LaSalle 56 Elder 44: Josh Lemmons had a great shooting night finishing with 25 points., Trey Casey added 14 for the Lancers.
- Moeller 46 St. Xavier 44: Charlie Byers led Moe with 22 points in a game that was much closer than anticipated. Alex Barlow scored 14 for Moeller in an nice all around individual performance.
- Mason 54 Colerain 38: Junior shooting guard JD Sprague led Mason with 19 points and junior wing Eli'sha Campbell scored 13 for Colerain.
- Middletown 37 Hamilton 35: Geovonie McKnight led Middletown with 10 points.
- Princeton 76 Sycamore 48: Marcus Monterio scored 19 and Jay McCants 13 for Princeton.
- Oak Hills 58 Lakota West 50: Senior forward Thomas Schneider scored 25 points for Oak Hills.
Aiken's Landen Gaulden and West High's Darrell BullockLakota East 66 Fairfield 55: Mike Boyd led East with 16 points and RJ Leppert added 12.
- Woodward 65 Landmark 53: Eric Hill led Woodward with 20 points.
- Roger Bacon 73 Purcell Marian 45: JaBriel Coaston led Bacon with 16 and 10.
- Northwest 64 Mt. Healthy 58: Sophomore Ramar Hairston scored 16 points, grabbed 7 boards, and had 4 assists.
- Winton Woods 68 Harrison 53
- Glen Este 69 Anderson 46
- Turpin 55 Loveland 52