|Middies star junior guard Geovonie McKnight|
Colerain vs Middletown photos
- Middletown 66 Colerain 57: A closer game then the score indicates, this one came down to the wire in a loud atmosphere. Geovonie McKnight showed CPHR that he might be the city's top junior with a 29 point performance that included 9 boards for Middletown. Geovonie is a strong athlete with very good court vision; what makes him so special is his effort and passion on every possession. Kirby Wright brought his “A” game tonight for the Middies, Wright finished with 19 points and 7 boards. Eli'Sha Campbell was the top player for Colerain; Campbell scored 18 points and showed off his newly improved ball-handling. CPHR has always loved the competitiveness of Eli'sha. Sophomore wing Bryan Porter scored 20 to lead Colerain. Freshman forward Vince Edwards, of Middletown, was impressive tonight with his athleticism and willingness to bang inside against older players. Finally, it was nice to see the return of senior guard Jaihlen Teauge for Middletown, Teague scored 3 points in his return.
Eli'sha Campbell of ColerainWithrow 68 Shroder 53: Carl Porter led Withrow with 23 points and 10 boards. Aaron Thomas added on 20 points for Withrow. Kairo Cannon and Jalen Billups each had 13 for Shroder.
- West High 76 Woodward 61: Darrell Bullock, Keevin Tyus, and Bubba Hill all scored in double figures for West High. Trent Donald, Woodward's star sophomore forward, led all scorers with 23.
- Taft 80 Hughes 45: Orlando Berry Jr led Taft with 16 points and 10 assists.
- LaSalle 46 St. Xavier 31: Brandon Neel went for 26 points on 12-18 shooting for LaSalle.
- Moeller 67 Elder 37: Alex Barlow led Moeller with 16 points and 8 rebounds in the blowout win. Sophomore wing Josh Davenport had his first big game on varsity with 14 points and 8 rebounds. Chuck Byers also scored 11 for Moeller.
- Winton Woods 84 Ross 56: Semaj Christon scored 24 points and dropped 9 assists for Winton Woods. Dennis Thomas added on 16 for the Warriors.
- Princeton 42 Fairfield 37: Jay McCants scored 16 and Ulysses Thomas 12 for the Vikings.
- Hamilton 60 Lakota West 55: Corey Wise led Hamilton in the upset with 14 points while fellow sophomore wing Monty Boykins poured in 26 in the loss for West.
- Lakota East 71 Sycamore 36: Mike Boyd scored 16 points for East while RJ Leppert, Jalen Goodwin, Allante Foster, and Mark Minch also scored in double figures. AJ Williams scored 18 for the Aviators in the loss.
- Aiken 81 Community Christian (KY) 46: On Thursday night junior guard Willy Moore led Aiken with 23 points and 9 rebounds and sophomore wing Austin Grimes added 20 points and 13 boards.
- Glen Este 54 Walnut Hills 43: Sophomore Isiah Johnson had 16 and 10 in the loss for Walnut.
- Northwest 80 Talawanda 65: Senior wing Mel Hunter scored 28 for NW.
- Roger Bacon 58 McNicholas 42: Jared Bryant led Bacon with 15 points.
- Summit 38 Cincinnati Country Day 33: Sophomore Kevin Johnson led Summit with 11 points.
- Clark 60 Seven Hills 53: Max Davis scored 23 points in a loss.
- Turpin 63 Anderson 59: Sophomore guard Connor Grotton led Turpin with 24 in an overtime win.
- Harrison 48 Norwood 40: Deontez McGee scored 25 points in the loss.
- Kings 55 Wilmington 32: Freshman star Zach McCormick led Wilmington with 23 points.