|Jermaine Freeman will try and slow down Semaj Christon|
just like he did against Aaron Thomas on Friday at WIthrow.
- Taft @ Winton Woods: Another exciting inter-conference game against the #1 team in Ohio at Winton Woods, this time they bring in D3's finest the Senators. Semaj Christon is a player that is having a all-state season but he is going to be tested in this one by the pressure of Orlando Berry Jr. and Kadeem Palmer. Winton Woods has the talent to push the ball up and down but they will have a tough time down low stopping Adolphus Washington and Dwayne Stanford who are both coming alive. To stay in this game fellow senior guards Dennis Thomas and Dion Dearmond are going to have to really help Semaj put points on the board.
- Prediction: Similarly to the LaSalle game Winton Woods will come out ready to defend their home court and stay close most of the game; However, Taft's overall depth, size, and pressure should wear them down. Taft wins this one comfortably.
- Mason @ LaSalle: Comets are coming off of their first loss and it doesn't get any easier now that they go to LaSalle. LaSalle only has one loss and looked good in their win last week at Winton Woods (but Mason blew Winton Woods out). Both of these teams can guard but does Mason have the firepower to keep up for 32 minutes? Brandon Neel, Josh Lemmons, and company probably have too much for them to handle.
- Prediction: LaSalle comfortably, Mason is a good team but not good enough to get this one on the road.
- Hamilton @ Withrow
- Community Christian Academy (KY) @ Aiken
- West High @ Shroder: Big game for two evenly matched CMAC teams, this should be a battle of who can dominate more: Shroder senior big man Jalen Billups or West High's three headed monster of junior guards Darell Bullock, Bubba Hill, and wing Keevin Tyus. Trey Dees, Shroder's junior PG, needs to be solid with the ball against the pressure and be efficient in setting up his big men for the Jags to have a chance.
- Prediction: Tough call, I'll take Shroder at home in a close game.
- Indian Hill @ Wyoming
- Reading @ Finneytown
- Madeira @ Mariemont