|It was a war all night between Adolphus Washingon|
and Devin Williams who both stuffed the stat line at Withrow
- Taft 90 Withrow 76: Taft showed that they are the team to beat in the CMAC, and deserving of Ohio's top ranking, in a great team performance. Withrow just didn't have the depth, conditioning, and ball-handling to match the Senators. Taft blew this one open in the second half where Adolphus Washington was dominant down low. The junior post man scored 28 points and had 15 boards, I was really impressed with his shooting touch tonight as well. Junior forward Dwayne Stanford went for 16 and 9, Stanford was all over the court with great energy. The two guys that made Taft go tonight were senior point guard Kadeem Palmer (11 points, 5 assists, 8 steals) and junior point man Orlando Berry Jr (12 points, 9 assists, 5 steals). These two did a great job harassing Aaron Thomas and other Withrow ball-handlers in the full court. Aaron was able to get his though, scoring 27 points (although Jermaine Freeman, a junior guard from Taft, draped him tight all night). Devin Williams (17 and 10) and Carl Porter (12 points) also made some shots for Withrow and did a good job keeping Adolphus and Dwayne off of the offensive glass for the most part. Colleges coaches from UC and XU were in the building and they had to be impressed with Devin's physicality and skill set on the block. Video of Aaron Thomas' dunks
Even with Jermaine Freeman's great defense
Aaron Thomas still managed 27 points tonight.
- Lakota East 67 Middletown 39: Mike Boyd led East with 17 points in a dominant performance. The senior guard helped solidify East's position as the top team in the GMC. Senior shooting guard Jalen Goodwin added 11 points. For Middletown junior combo guard Geovonie McKnight had 13 points and freshman forward Vince Edwards had 10.
- Princeton 62 Mason 57: Ulysses Thomas, a senior shooting guard, led Princeton with 11 in a huge win to keep the Vikes near the top of the GMC. This game went to overtime and Princeton was able to win with their team depth.
- Aiken 68 Woodward 53: Junior guard Willy Moore scored 22 points and had 11 rebounds for Aiken while sophomore forward Austin Grimes went for 17 points and 16 boards.
- Roger Bacon 59 St. Xavier 55: Bacon came back in the second half and won in double overtime behind the clutch play of Jared Bryant (16 points) and Paul Byrd (15 points).
- North College Hill 64 Lockland 54
- Shroder 78 Hughes 51: Jalen Billups had 22 points to lead Shroder and junior post Ladell Griffin added 11. Junior PG Trey Dees scored 7 points and led Shroder in assists and steals.
- Summit 75 CHCA 44: Kevin Johnson led Summit with 18 points. Tommy Kreyenhagen, Ryan Glass, and freshman PG Antonio Woods Jr all scored in double figures for Summit as well.
- West High @ Elder: Canceled due to power outage at Elder.
- Moeller 64 Purcell Marian 27
- Winton Woods 70 Mt. Healthy 47: Semaj Christon scored 24 points and Dennis Thomas added 17 for the Warriors. Derrick Floyd led Mt. Healthy with 22.
- Hamilton 47 Colerain 40: Corey Wise, a sophomore shooting guard, led Hamilton with 13.
- Lakota West 52 Fairfield 41: Sophomore guard Monty Boykins stayed hot for West with 19.
- Northwest 64 Harrison 50: Melvin Hunter and Ramar Hairston each scored 16 for NW.
- Milford 64 Anderson 52
- Sycamore 49 Oak Hills 38
- Kings 62 Walnut Hills 40
- Glen Este 64 Turpin 58