|West's Phil Cooke can really jump|
- Mason @ Winton Woods: The Warriors have been on fire their first two games, and now they get to play their home opener. Expect to see Dennis Thomas, Semaj Christon, and the rest of Winton Woods' players come out with a little extra energy. JD Sprague, Darrin Harris, and the rest of Mason will have their hands full.
- Prediction: Winton Woods by 15.
- Lakota West @ LaSalle: Like Winton Woods, LaSalle has been very impressive so far this season. That shouldn't change much against a Lakota West team that has been average so far this season. Phil Cooke might present a tough cover for LaSalle but other then that they should be fine. The starting five of: Josh Lemmons, Trey Casey, Brandon Neel, Matt Woeste, and Ryan Flemming is just too good for all but the best opponents.
- Prediction: LaSalle wins big
- Roger Bacon @ Bishop Fenwick: Bacon needs to forget about the Winton Woods loss and focus on beating league opponents such as Fenwick. Fenwick expected to come closer to beating LaSalle the other night. So both of these teams have something to prove. This could be a hotly contested game.
- Prediction: Bacon has too much talent. Close game, Bacon wins by a few.
- Mt. Healthy @ Shroder: Shroder has been unsuccessful inside the league so far but did win its first non-conference game. They should go 2-0 out of conference after this game. Mt. Healthy doesn't have much this season outside of Derrick Floyd.
- Prediction: Shroder easily.
- Aiken @ Sycamore: Sycamore is much improved this season, this will not be a repeat of last years 60 point massacare. As much as they have improved it is tough to see them winning this game. Austin Grimes is just playing too well right now for any team to stop them, and Willy Moore is due to have a big game. When Aiken is moving the ball and balancing out their shot attempts they are very, very good. They just have to much depth and talent for most teams to handle. Sycamore's best chance lies with junior center AJ Williams getting some buckets down low and then the rest of the team hitting outside shots.
- Prediction: Sycamore competes with Aiken, but Aiken takes over in the second half.
|Kairo Cannon is off to a good start|
this season at Shroder.