|Moe's Chuck Byers and Woodward's Trent|
Donald had an exciting battle tonight at Woodward.
- Moeller 66 Woodward 46: In typical Moeller fashion the game was close through almost three quarters and The Crusaders made a run and never looked back. Ben Galemmo scored 9 of his 16 points in less then a minute as Moeller blew a three point game wide open. Charlie Byers, who always bring his best late in the game, had 21 points for Moeller. Alex Barlow contributed 8 points and several hustle plays. For Woodward, it was all Trent Donald. Trent came out and played like a man among boys with 17 points and 8 rebounds; but he just couldn't get the help he needed. Woodward is one of the best 1-3 teams in the state but that probably isn't much of a condolence to them. Moeller proved that yet again they have a deep, talented, and fiercely competitive team that can beat any style of play. Pictures from this game.
Ben Galemmo celebrates with Chuck Byers
after draining 3 consecutive triples late in the third
- Dixie Heights 54 Colerain 46: Eli'sha Campbell had 20 points in the loss. Big time freshman Brandon Hatton had 13 for Dixie
- Aiken 72 Holmes 71: Austin Grimes continued his rampage with 27 points and approximately 15 rebounds. Aiken played tough the whole second half and came back to win the game at the buzzer on a tip in by Femi Thompson; who scored 18 points. Landen Gaulden did a great job of penetrating and minimizing mistakes for Aiken. Willy Moore added 8 for Aiken.
- Shroder 70 Madeira 59: Jalen Billups scored 18 points for Shroder and Kairo Cannon scored 19. Trey Dees gave Shroder 11 assists; while big men Randale Griffith and Ladell Griffin each had double digit rebounds. Super sophomore Andrew Benintendi scored 18 for Madeira
- Meadowdale 75 West High 71: Darrell Bullock's 16 points were not enough for West High as they lost to a good Dayton team. The only good news for West High is that JaMarcus Crawford make his season debut.
- Winton Woods 64 Hughes 44: Dennis Thomas scored 25 for Winton Woods and Semaj Christon scored 22 as they continue to prove this team's doubters wrong.
- The Taft vs Louisville Male game was cancelled due to travel complications for Male.