|Lakota East PG Mike Boyd|
- Princeton @ Lakota East:
- This is the game that everyone up north has been talking about. An early season showdown between two top ten teams in the city. Princeton has had the luxury of playing in one game already, but Lakota East has had all pre-season to focus on this game. Mike Boyd make his anticipated return for East and we will also see the debut of transfer Allante Foster (who came from Princeton). For Princeton, it will be interesting to see if senior leaders Ulysses Thomas and Jay McCants can get the offense flowing a little more smoothly.
- Prediction: This is Lakota East's year. Princeton gives them a game but East wins.
- Winton Woods @ Roger Bacon:
- Another great mid-week matchup. There will be a lot of talent on display in this game. Seniors Jared Bryant, Jabriel Coaston, and Paul Byrd of Roger Bacon will try and protect their home court against Semaj Christon's Warrior team. Expect Bacon to really focus in on shutting down Semaj, then on the other end look for them to put Coaston in the post and try and play through him and Bryant.
- Prediction: Roger Bacon is too good at home. Semaj can't get it done by himself, Coaston has another big game, and Roger Bacon wins by 10.
Keep an eye on '13 wing Bryan PorterOther Big Games:
- Northwest @ Finneytown
- Walnut Hills @ Middletown
- West High @ Mt. Healthy
- Seven Hills @ Summit
- Lockland @ Clark
- Wednesday's game: Ryle @ Colerain
- In a rare Wednesday game the Cards try and defend their home court against Ryle. Eli'sha Campbell and Bryan Porter are two exciting prospects to watch for Colerain.