Today the coaches from Divisions I-IV seeded and then drew for the tournament brackets. Going into the last week of regular season games CPHR will start to post more and more about speculation for the tournament as the games approach. Here is the link for the tournament brackets: Brackets
Week 12 Power Rankings
1. LaSalle: Friday’s showdown at Moeller will determine who finishes atop the regular season poll.
2. Moeller: See above, top spot for regular season will be decided on Friday at Moeller.
3. Mason: Will likely finish 2nd in the GMC but CPHR feels like they’re the league’s top team.
4. Middletown: With a win at Colerain they can clinch the GMC outright.
5. Walnut Hills: 16 game winning streak speaks volumes to the confidence this team is showing.
6. Winton Woods: In control of their destiny for the FAVC-West title going into last week.
7. Princeton: The Vikings are coming together and will be a tough out in the upcoming tournament.
8. Turpin: Love the heart of the Spartans, another dangerous team in the tournament.
9. Fairfield: Finishing off a great regular season, but this group of seniors wants tourney wins.
10. Withrow: Took Taft right to the wire, when they play together this team can be #1.
11. Lakota West: Solid team that keeps improving, big three guards are having great seasons.
12. Northwest: Under looked team that has come together at the right time of the season.
Just Missed: West High, Lakota East, Colerain
1. Taft: Focus downtown will turn to the tourney with a CMAC title wrapped up for 4th straight year.
2. Summit: Took their first last to Taft, Knights aren’t looking to lose again as top D-III team in SW.
3. Franklin: One of the only undefeated teams in the state will be tested come tourney time.
4. Aiken: Despite a 10-9 record this team is having a very good year with a tough schedule.
5. Clark: Cougars have gelled into a great pressing team that can score in transition.
6. North College Hill: Trojans are improving, but won’t win the MVC this season.
7. Madeira: From start to finish the top team in the CHL.
8. Indian Hill: Another solid CHL team that could be dangerous to higher seeds in the tourney.
9. Roger Bacon: Spartans locked up another GCL-Central title this week.
10. Finneytown: Wilcats round out the upper echelon of the CHL.
Just Missed: Badin, Lockland, McNicholas, Hughes