The final two days of the regular season will decide several league, and division titles, and generate both good and bad momentum for teams heading into next weekend's opening round playoff games.....
· LaSalle @ Moeller: The second showdown of Cincinnati’s top two Division I programs takes place on the Crusaders senior night in Montgomery. With a win the Lancers would become outright GCL-South champions, if Moeller wins then the two teams split the title. Last time out the Crusaders really struggled to score against the Lancer pressure, and ended up turning the ball over leading to easy run out layups for LaSalle. Expect Moeller to be stronger with the ball this time at home and for junior wing Josh Davenport to have a better game. But if LaSalle can get hot from three then they will be tough to beat.
o Prediction: LaSalle has looked great in GCL play this season but it’s always tough to beat Moeller; especially on the senior night of three three-year varsity contributors in Voss, Galemmo, and Sabato. Look for Moeller to win a close, emotional, and physical game making it the third straight year that these two have shared the GCL-South title.
· Middletown @ Colerain: A Middies win would give them an outright GMC championship, no matter what happens in any other game. If the Middies lose then Lakota West and Mason have opportunities to share the GMC with the Middies as long as they win their respective games.
· Roger Bacon @ Badin: If the Spartans win then they will clinch the GCL-Central outright again, if Badin wins then they will share the title with Roger Bacon.
o Prediction: Roger Bacon
· Aiken @ West High: The Mustangs will need a win on their senior night to tie Aiken for third place in the CMAC. With the win Aiken will finish third and guarantee a winning record, despite the most difficult schedule in SW Ohio.
o Prediction: Aiken in a close game, it’s always fun when these two meet.
· Shroder @ Taft: The Senators can finish off their second straight undefeated conference season with a win over lowly Shroder. Since Adolphus Washington, Orlando Berry, and Dwayne Stanford have arrived at Taft as sophomores they are 34-1 in conference; since Jalean Lowe and Jermaine Freeman joined as juniors the group is 23-0.
o Prediction: Emphatic Taft win gives them another 12-0 CMAC season.
· Mason @ Oak Hills: Comets can share the GMC title with Middletown if the Middies lose and Mason wins.
o Prediction: Mason
· Hamilton @ Lakota West: The Firebirds can grab a share of the GMC title with a win and a Middletown loss.
o Prediction: Lakota West
· Princeton @ Fairfield: Two 9-4 GMC teams battling for double digits conference wins, always impressive in one of the most difficult conferences around.
o Prediction: Fairfield wins one for their group of seniors.
· Northwest @ Winton Woods: Although the Warriors have already clinched the FAVC-West outright they have a chance to avenge their only conference loss.
o Prediction: Winton Woods
· Sycamore @ Lakota East
· Madeira @ Indian Hill
· Withrow @ Hughes
· St. Xavier @ Elder
· Summit @ CHCA
· Lockland @ North College Hill
· Turpin @ Wilmington
· West High @ Dayton Jefferson
· McNicholas @ Anderson: Game will be played at 2 PM.