Three major league championships are on the line in the headlining games on Friday…..
· Taft @ Withrow: With the Tigers needing a win to grab a share of the CMAC title the stakes will be high at a sold out Withrow gym on Friday night. The first time these two teams met Taft was able to dominate the game through physical play and by creating chaos with their pressure defense. Withrow has the added advantage of the homecourt as well as the return of junior guard Tim Coleman. The Senators have come to play in their biggest games this season, don’t expect that to change.
o Prediction: Taft wins another outright league title.
· Kettering Alter @ LaSalle: While LaSalle is heavily favored in the game CPHR is excited to see the results of the matchup between two elite guards. Alter’s junior star Jaaron Simmons will go head to head with the Lancers senior PG Josh Lemons for GCL individual supremacy.
o Prediction: LaSalle wins big, and Lemons holds Simmons to less then 15 points.
· Middletown @ Mason: The Middies have an opportunity to clinch an outright GMC title by winning one of their next two games. Mason can win the conference by defeating Middletown, and hoping that the Middies slip up next week against Colerain.
o Prediction: Middletown
· North College Hill @ Summit: The Knights can lock up an outright MVC title, and put themselves in perfect position for an undefeated conference run, with the win; the first time these two teams met Summit won by over twenty points. Can NCH grab a piece of the title like they did in the second matchup last year?
o Prediction: Summit wins big again.
· Moeller @ Roger Bacon
· Colerain @ Princeton
· Fairfield @ Hamilton
· Oak Hills @ Lakota East
· Lakota West @ Sycamore
· Kings @ Anderson
· Deer Park @ Finneytown
· Woodward @ Aiken
· Hughes @ Shroder
· McNicholas @ Chaminade Julienne
· St. Xavier @ Purcell Marian
· Northwest @ Norwood
· Wilmington @ Walnut Hills
· Winton Woods @ Edgewood
· Withrow @ Elder
· North College Hill @ Woodward