|Senior Keevin Tyus kept his Mustang|
career alive as he scored at the buzzer to
knock off upset minded Lakota East
- West High 51 Lakota East 50: Keevin Tyus, a senior wing, layed the ball up as time expired off a backdoor cut from a baseline out of bounds play to give West High the win, after the Mustangs trailed by 3 with just 11 seconds left. The out of bounds play was set up by senior guard Lionel "Bubba" Hill going coast to coast for a layup with just :4 left to bring the Mustangs within one. Followed by that West High forced a five second count, giving them the ball leading to their game winning shot. The game went back and forth from start to finish with Lakota East clinging on to a small lead for much of the fourth quarter. But too many transition points off of turnovers and second chance points off offensive rebounds spelled doom for the Thunderhawks in the end. All three starting freshman for Lakota East performed well, led by forward Myo Baxter who scored 11 points. Senior wing Mark Minch was the games high scorer with 20 points, playing in only his 2nd game of the season due to injury. West High was led by four senior scorers as guard Bubba Hill scored 16, post Charles Clark scored 12, wing Keevin Tyus totaled 10, and guard Darrell Bullock chipped in 9 in the win.
- Sycamore 69 Northwest 65: A 16-0 Aviators run took them from a eight point deficit to an eight point lead midway through the second quarter. From there the Aviators built a 19 point lead by the end of the third quarter before the Knights got going. Northwest pulled within 3 points late in the fourth but was unable to get over the hump as Sycamore pulled the upset. Aves junior post Mason Morgan led the way with 20 points and 10 rebounds, senior post AJ Williams tallied 17 points, and junior Joey Gruden added 12 points on some hot shooting. Northwest was led the 14 points of junior guard Ramar Hairston and senior guard Quez Evans.
- Withrow 55 Elder 34: Junior forward Devin Williams went for 15 points and 8 rebounds as the Tigers pulled away in the second quarter for a comfortable playoff win.
- Middletown 68 Talawanda 39: Geovonie McKnight scored 22 points, Jalin Marshall 13 points, and Vincent Edwards 11 points as the Middies cruised in their first tournament game.
- McNicholas 52 Hughes 49: The Rockets won the highly anticipated game behind the high scoring of senior wing, and GCL Central Player of the Year, Drew Hall. The Big Red finish the season with 6 wins, 5 more then they were able to manage last year.
- Aiken 84 Bethel Tate 36: Senior forward Paul Woodson and junior forward Antwan Dean each scored 19 points and grabbed 9 rebounds in a blowout Falcons win.
- Roger Bacon 89 Williamsburg 51: Junior forward Erik Edwards led the Spartans with 14 points in the win.
- Milford 68 Western Brown 45
- Mt. Healthy 60 Anderson 55
- Ross 58 Oak Hills 46
- Ripley 73 Mariemont 66