Another exciting night of tournament play, highlighted by the action at Princeton HS: Photos
- Middletown 55 Walnut Hills 44: Intense game that was closer then the score indicates. The Middies survived a scare from the upset minded Eagles of Walnut Hills. Walnut has a lot of talent but many of their top players are young, and their leader Alex McGlothin missed almost the whole year with an injury. Geovonie McKnight was not feeling his jumper tonight so he did what great players do, find a way to contribute somewhere else. McKnight was active on defense, scored 3 times off of offensive rebounds, and passed the ball exceptionally well. He led the way with 17 points while senior sharpshooter Mike Brown added 14. Vince Edwards had another strong night for the Middies scoring 7 points and grabbing 9 rebounds. Walnut Hills was led by sophomore guard Sterling Gilmore's 10 points and also got 8 points from sophomore center Isiah Johnson. Johnson is a wide body down low that really played physical tonight and also possesses a soft touch to compliment his great strength. The Middies next game will be against Winton Woods at UC on Saturday night.
Semaj ChristonWinton Woods 79 Lakota West 42: With college coaches from Georgetown and Iowa in the building to watch, Semaj Christon made sure not to disappoint. Semaj was electric in the first quarter, the only competitive stretch of this game, getting into the paint and wreaking havoc on the defense with buckets and assists. Semaj finished with 18 points and 6 assists for the night. Winton Woods was led by Dion Dearmond, who scored 21 points, and Dennis Thomas' 18. Winton Woods will play Saturday night against Middletown at UC.
- Mason 43 Anderson 33: Brian Carden led the way with 14 points in the win. The Comets advance to face Withrow on Saturday at XU.
- Withrow 48 Harrison 35: Aaron Thomas led Withrow with 24 points, on 9-11 shooting, and 10 rebounds in the win. The Tigers will play Mason Saturday night at XU.
- Fairfield 52 Turpin 41: The Indians advance to play Moeller at XU on Saturday.
- Moeller 62 Oak Hills 33: Charlie Byers and Alex Barlow each scored 11 points while sophomore wing Josh Davenport added 8 in the win. The Crusaders will play Fairfield on Saturday at XU.
- North College Hill 65 Indian Hill 54: Jalen Render led NCH with 20 points in the win. The Trojans will play McNicholas at Mason on Saturday.
- Taft 98 Deer Park 25: Senior forward Glen Gilliam had a career night with 14 points and 9 rebounds off the bench as Taft cruised. The Senators will next play on Friday night at XU against Clinton-Massie.