The Top 50 Spring Showcase
Cincy Prep Hoops Report & The Cincinnati Herald
- April 2nd and 3rd at Hughes High School and Rockdale Academy.
- Fee is $30 per player and includes jersey.
- Open to boys in grades 6-12. Spots are limited so reserve now.
- Players will be split into teams by grade level, each team will play two games per day.
- Players will be coached by some of the city's top high school coaches.
- College coaches from: Division II, Division III, NAIA, and the junior college levels will be on hand to evaluate talent. Other scouting services from all over the mid-west will also be in attendance.
- Every player will receive an evaluation from high school coaches as well as Cincy Prep Hoops Report.
- The top players from each grade will be selected to play in the All-Star game the following Thursday.
To reserve your spot today email:
Corey Albertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Tim Johnson at email@example.com
Division 1 prospects Aaron Thomas '11, Carl Porter '11, Charlie Byers '11, Willy Moore '12, Landen Gaulden '12, Josh Davenport '13, and more are already committed to playing in this event. Don't miss out!