- LaSalle 42 Moeller 28: The Lancers earned a share of the GCL title and sent Moeller to their second straight defeat with a great defensive effort. Moeller simply did not get a good look all night as the pressure of LaSalle kept them on the perimeter and forced them into turnovers. Brandon Neel was excellent tonight for LaSalle, scoring 16 points and grabbing 7 boards. Neel did a great job of attacking the slower but taller Crusader defenders in the first half and then using his body to get to the foul line in the second half when matched with guards. Josh Lemons added 10 points for LaSalle and Ryan Fleming gave them 8 points and 8 boards. Although he only scored 1 point, Matt Woeste was a huge part of the Lancer victory, giving them great energy and dirty work all night. Alex Barlow led Moeller with 9 points and Charlie Byers added 8 in the loss. Moeller is really struggling right now, which is hard to explain after they cruised to a 18-0 start. CPHR would love to see a tie-breaker game between these two teams in the regionals. Game Pictures
- Middletown 66 Lakota East 65: The Middies rebounded from a 15 point deficit after the third quarter and pulled another upset with a Geovonie McKnight buzzer beater to ruin Lakota East's undefeated season. This was Middletown's second win over a top ten state ranked team this week, they are really coming into their own at the right time of the year. Mikey Brown led the Middies with 22 points, Vince Edwards had 13, McKnight 12, and Josh Johnson 10. East got 17 points from Cammeron Lee and 16 from Mike Boyd.
- Aiken 78 West High 71: Willy Moore led the Falcons with 15 points and 10 boards, Austin Grimes had 13 points and 17 boards, Femi Thompson scored 18 points, and Landen Gaulden added 11 points. Gene Primus and Mikey Thompson each added on 8 points for Aiken as well.
- Withrow 83 Hughes 55: Carl Porter led Withrow with 26 points and Aaron Thomas added on 21.
- Princeton 49 Mason 42:Marcus Monterio scored 15 in the win and Darrin Harris 14 in the loss. The win gave Princeton sole possession of third place in the GMC,
- Fairfield 59 Lakota West 46: Ali Barnes scored 18 in the loss for West.
- Colerain 53 Hamilton 26: Elisha Campbell led the Cards with 12 points in the win.
- Oak Hills 68 Sycamore 56: Corey Burgin led Oak Hills with 26 and Thomas Schneider added 17 in the overtime win. Joe Clearly scored 30 points for the Aviators in the loss.
- Roger Bacon 60 Badin 36: JaBriel Coaston led the way with 20 points and 8 boards in the Bacon win.
- Finneytown 47 Wyoming 46: Finneytown clinched at least a share of the CHL title with a buzzer beater win on a three pointer by LaVincent Daniel.
- Elder 61 St. Xavier 54
- Taft 63 Shroder 47: Jalean Lowe led Taft with 16 points, who led by as much as thirty. Jalen Billups scored 14 in the loss.
- Winton Woods 98 Northwest 71: Semaj Christon led five double figure Warrior scorers with 24 points, only missing one shot along the way. Ramar Hairston led NW with 12 points.