|Jalean Lowe celebrates one of his fourth quarter three pointers.|
- Taft 65 Withrow 60: The Senators made a furious fourth quarter comeback, they trailed by 8 after the third, behind the hot shooting of junior wing Jalean Lowe; Jalean scored 12 of his 14 points in the fourth quarter, all on three balls. The win clinched another outright CMAC title for Taft on their senior night. Taft also got 14 points from Orlando Berry and Adolphus Washington. The Senators received a defensive boost in the fourth from Chris Lowe, Jermaine Freeman, Kadeem Palmer, Dwayne Stanford, and Marquez Johnson. Withrow was led by Carl Porter's 16 points, Aaron Thomas' 15, Devin Williams' 10, and Tim Coleman's 8 points. This game was somehow able to outdo the first in terms of atmosphere as a standing room only crowd was loud from start to finish, especially on dunks from Adolphus Washington and Aaron Thomas. Game pictures
Adolphus WashingtonMoeller 69 Roger Bacon 51: Ben Galemmo led the Crusaders with 18 points off the bench, including four three pointers. Charlie Byers added 15, Cody Wacker 11, and Alex Barlow 9. Bacon was led by Jared Bryant's 17 points.
- LaSalle 60 Alter 44: Ryan Fleming led LaSalle with 19 points while Josh Lemons and Brandon Neel each added on 14 points.
- North College Hill 63 Summit 49: NCH won the game to share the MVC title with Summit on their senior night. Greg Sevilla led NCH with 20 points and Summit's Kevin Johnson had 18.
- Aiken 65 Woodward 62: Trent Donald led Woodward with 20 points in the loss and Zacheriah Mustafa added on 13. Keron Hicks, Willy Moore, Landen Gaulden, Austin Grimes, and Femi Thompson all scored in double figures for Aiken.
- Shroder 81 Hughes 73: Ladell Griffin scored 17 points to lead the way for Shroder while Trey Dees posted a near quadruple double with 12 points, 9 steals, 8 assists, and 7 boards.
- Lakota East 65 Colerain 46: Cam Lee led East with 13 points while Colerain junior guard Eli'sha Campbell exploded for 30 points
- Princeton 57 Hamilton 25: Ulysses Thomas led the Vikings with 11 points.
- Middletown 61 Lakota West 45: Vince Edwards led Middletown with 19 points, Geovonie McKnight scored 18, and Kirby Wright added on 11 in the win. Ali Barnes scored 15 in the loss for West and Phil Cook added 10.
- Mason 67 Sycamore 48: Darrin Harris led the Comets with 21 points.
Aaron Thomas drives on Jalean LoweNorthwest 66 Norwood 51: Ramar Hairston scored 18 for NW and Melvin Hunter added 17 in the win. Norwood was led by Deontez McGee's 21 points.
- Winton Woods 89 Edgewood 51: Semaj Christon led WW with 26 points and Dennis Thomas added 23 in the blowout win.
- Wilmington 64 Walnut Hills 62: Freshman Zach McCormick led Wilmington in the upset win with 17 points, 6 rebounds, and 6 assists. Sophomore center Isiah Johnson scored 17 in the loss for Walnut Hills.