|Middletown senior guard Geovonie McKnight|
- Fairfield 35 LaSalle 30: The Indians knocked off the top seeded Lancers, and defending State Champions in Division I to earn the Sectional Title at the Cintas Center on the campus of Xavier. Senior post Brandon Murphy led the way for Fairfield with 11 points, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks in the win; while senior guard Kyle Smith knocked in some jumpshots for 10 points. In a low scoring game Fairfield was able to open up a 20-10 lead midway through the third quarter before the Lancers got going and were able to tie the game with 5:20 remaining at 24-24. Another three pointer by Kyle Smith with 2:22 remaining essentially iced the game for Fairfield as they took a 30-24 lead then held on for a five point victory. Guards James Turner and Tim Fleming were also impressive for Fairfield as they handled the Lancer pressure, allowing the Indians to get layups once they broke down the press. LaSalle was led by the 13 points of senior guard Josh Lemons, who finishes his career as one of the all-time Lancer greats, as well as junior guard Connor Speed who scored 8 points. Fairfield advances to next weekend's District Title game in Dayton.
- Aiken 79 Indian Hill 60: Willie Moore scored 28 points while fellow senior Paul Woodson, a forward, added 24 points and 14 rebounds in a blowout Aiken win to clinch the Sectional Title.
- Taft 96 Clermont Northeastern 34: The Senators advance to the District Final next week in Dayton with another blowout tournament win.
- Roger Bacon 50 North College Hill 49: Junior forward Jake Westerfeld ran down a loose ball and laid it in at the buzzer to give Roger Bacon a thrilling victory to clinch the Sectional Title. Westerfield was complimented by sophomore wing Carlas Jackson who scored 14 points, and freshman guard Dahmere Epperson who CPHR had their first change to evaluate. The 2015 prospect has nice length and size with athleticism and a high motor to set the ceiling high for his potential.
- Summit 63 Finneytown 39: The Silver Knights earned another comfortable victory, sending them into next week's District Final.
- Badin 59 Madeira 51: The Rams were able to slow down Madeira junior guard Andrew Benintendi, and keep the score in the 50's, to preserve a hard fought win GCL style.
**Check back in late Sunday a look at the District Final matchups**