- All-Ohio Red: Another championship for Ohio's top 17u squad. Red defeated the Ohio Hoopsters in the semi's and then King James in the finals to claim the trophy. Kenny Kaminski, Elijah Macon, and Myles Hamilton all made the All-Tourney team while Shaker Heights PG Terry Rozier was named tournament MVP.
- All-Ohio Purple: Playing with a lineup that only included one big man in Findlay 7'0 center CJ Gettys, AOP was able to make a run to the semi's before losing to the King James Shooting Stars. Purple got really good play this weekend from Willy Moore along with Tommy Kreyenhagen, Geovonie McKnight, and Jalean Lowe.
- Ohio Hoopsters: Another good weekend for a team on the rise. The Hoopsters made it to the semi's before falling to All-Ohio Red by 9. Andre Yates (Dunbar), Joe Thomasson (Thurgood Marshall), and Gary Akbar (Dunbar) all had very good weekends for the Hoopsters along with pure scorer Tyler White (Lima Senior).
Jack Gibbs is becoming one of Ohio's best PG's.
- West Virginia Wildcats: Won the Silver bracket behind the play of Tourney MVP Devon Scott, a Columbus Northland center.
- All-Ohio Red: AOR continued their undefeated spring since the return of star big men Nigel Hayes (PF Toledo Whitmer) and Marc Loving (PF Toledo St. Johns). Red defeated rival All-Ohio Varsity in the finals behind the play of Tourney MVP Jaaron Simmons (PG Kettering Alter).
- All-Ohio Varsity: Lost in the finals to All-Ohio Red after defeating All-Ohio Grey and Team CBIZ. Varsity advanced due to their usual defensive intensity and the hot shooting of Westerville North PG Jack Gibbs, who might be Ohio's top PG prospect, and Gahanna Lincoln SF Aaron Jackson.
- Team CBIZ: Lost in the semi's to All-Ohio Varsity, CBIZ was led by the play of Jamestown Greenview combo-forward Evan Bradds.
- All-Ohio Grey: After handily defeating Martin's Wolverines in the round of 16, Grey went down (in an intensely fought game) to All-Ohio Varsity. AOG was led for the weekend by Thurgood Marshall's Edmond “Junior” Early (PG/SG) and Mark Alstork (SG/SF). Toledo Rogers SG Clemmye Owens was also a scoring machine for Grey on Sunday, while Bowling Green post Vitto Brown was the defensive stopper and rebounder.
- King James Shooting Stars: Lost in the quarterfinals, in overtime, to Ohio Basketball Club. As usual, King James was led by Cleveland Heights wing Maurice O'Field.
- Martin's Wolverines: After winning their pool the Wolverines lost in the round of 16 to All-Ohio Grey. DJ Wingfield showed a nice overall floor game, Maverick Morgan (PF Springboro) played tough down low, and Lakota East SG Stedman Lowry hit several deep shots over the weekend.