- Larry Moore- '14 PG/SG Withrow: Everywhere we look there are more and more talented '14 guards and Moore is certainly one of them. After missing all of last HS and AAU season with an injury CPHR had yet to see him play in person. Moore is a fast and intense scoring guard that can really slash to the basket. He has a PG handle and a 5'10 frame but thrives as a scorer. We were also very impressed with his competitive approach to the game and defensive efforts. It will be interesting to see where he lands in the Withrow rotation this season if he continues to play that well.
- Tim Fleming- '14 PG Fairfield: Since CPHR last saw Fleming he has made considerable improvements to his overall PG game. A nice shooter, with three point range, he has added the ability to crossover his defender and score around the rim. A true playmaker with a strong 6'0 build that can overpower defenders he is also a tough competitor that was out to make a name for himself yesterday.
- Blake Simpson- '14 PF Moeller
- Jeff Larkin- '14 PG/SG LaSalle
- Kwan Cheatham- '13 SF/PF Winton Woods
- Devyn Walker- '14 SG Northwest
- David Mitchell- '14 SF/PF Hughes
In the 9th grade division two Cincinnati guards made the All-Star game as Isaiah Jones (Northwest PG) and Reggie Mack (Taft PG/SG) got the call from event chairman Rob Taylor. Other notable freshman that participated were George Brown (Colerain C) and Germaine Britten (Northwest SG/SF).
For a statewide recap of the event visit- www.tripledoubleprospects.com