- All-Ohio Red 16u: This team was playing as a combined effort of All-Ohio Red and All-Ohio Grey players for the weekend, due to a lack of numbers on the Red team. Playing with 7 guards and only 1 big man the team ran through pool play before falling in the second round of the Gold bracket to a loaded DC Assault squad.
- Jaaron Simmons- The '13 PG from Kettering Alter HS showed why he was the focus of opposing teams scouting reports in the GCL all season. Simmons is a pure PG who also is capable of scoring the ball every time down the court. He has deceptive athleticism and is a good leader on the court.
- Charles Tucker- Cha Cha, a '13 PG from East Lansing HS (MI), is a well known floor general as well. CPHR immeadiatly noticed how much more comfortable Cha Cha is this season in a scoring role as he took over games when his team needed buckets down the stretch. Another pure PG with a smooth way of driving to the hole and quick feet Charles is one to watch this Spring.
- Other AOR players: Red received nice scoring bursts from Clemmye Owens (Toledo Rogers SG), Tony Kynard (Toledo Rogers PG), Edmond Early Jr (Thurgood Marshall PG), Tyonte Robertson (Aiken PG '14), Monty Boykins (Lakota West SG), and quality inside play from Gerry Green (Thurgood Marshall PF).
- Ohio Basketball Club 16u- OBC has an extremely talented starting unit and although they struggled to play together at times their ability is obvious to any spectator. They also won their pool and lost in the second round of the Gold bracket to Team Final (PA/NJ)
- Devin Williams- The Withrow PF '13 played very well in the post this weekend, scouts that CPHR talked to like his physicality and emerging athleticism. Williams did a good job of scoring when he got his touches, whether it was on the offensive glass or a dump off pass from a guard.
- Kevin Johnson- KJ, a '13 Summit PG, kept up his steady play from this week's All-Ohio Spring Showcase, by scoring the ball well off of pull-up jumpers. Kevin showed that his athleticism is comparable to anyone on the circuit's.
- Cincinnati Lakers 16u- This team came out struggling against a very good Garner Road (NC) team. Trent Donald (Woodward PF), Keith Watkins (Moeller PG), Ricardo Hill (Walnut Hills SG), and Dorian Jordan (Princeton PG) were able to keep them competitive for a while but Garner Road was too much for the Lakers to handle.
- All-Ohio Red 17u defeated All-Ohio Purple in the second round of the Gold bracket, in their usual hard fought rivalry match. The play of Adolphus Washington, Orlando Berry, Willy Moore, CJ Gettys (Findlay PF), and Gary Akbar (Dunbar SF) just weren't enough to overcome Red's talent. Red was led by Elijah Macon (Marion-Franklin PF), Kenny Kasminski (Medina PF), Jalen Robinson (Northland PF), and Geovonie McKnight.
- Other teams that performed well at Pitt that CPHR was unable to see include Martin Wolverines (DJ Wingfield and Antonio Woods), All-Ohio Red 15's (Blake Simpson and Adam Gigax), and the talented All-Ohio Varsity 16u squad featuring emerging superstar PG Jack Gibbs of Westerville North.
- At other tournaments this weekend, Shining Star 16u Schaeffer led by Bryan Porter (Colerain SG) and Damarion Geter (Dunbar SF) took home the a Super Regional (National Qualifier) crown. At the 17u level the Cincinnati Knights Black squad qualified for nationals behind the play of Bubba Hill and Randale Griffith, as well as Mikey Thompson (Aiken '13 SF). The Cincinnati Knights 17u Gold team won their tournament in Indianapolis behind Ben Galemmo and Semaj Christon who each averaged close to 20 ppg and shot the lights out all weekend. Darrin Harris (PF Mason), Paul Woodson (PF Clark), and the Rossi twins of Franklin were all major contributors for the Knights.